At Real Time Games Holdings Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”) are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting Our website www.luckbox.com, utilising Our services, products, participating on our token sale or communicating electronically with Us (collectively “Services”).
Information We Collect
In operating Our website and providing Services We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to Our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our website, such as when you registered to access or receive Our Services.
- Information provided to Us when you communicate with Us for any reason.
- Request technical support.
The information We collect generally is restricted to your full name, home address, email and payment details.
We endeavour to only capture information that is necessary to provide Our Services in a practical and legally compliant way.
Use of Your Information
The information that We collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable Us to provide Our Services to you. In addition, We may use the information for the following purposes:
- a) providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or Services provided through our website;
- b) analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our website users;
- c) fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- d) providing you with the information or products or Services that you have requested;
- e) answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
- f) developing new products or Services;
- g) sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- h) communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- i) matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
- j) monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our website;
- k) detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- l) protecting the rights and property of the block.one Parties (as defined below) and others;
- m) linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
- n) carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
If you are a new client, We will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to a third party, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data with them in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, reputation, security or safety of Us or our customers or others; this includes (but is not limited to) exchanging information website with or providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; or
- to any law enforcement or revenue authorities (when requested by them to do so) and only to the extent necessary to adequately deal with the requests made.
On occasion We may retain the services of a third-party contractor for the purposes of obtaining external expertise. In such circumstances We may permit (if deemed absolutely necessary) access to certain of Our client’s personal information, but only once they have agreed to treat such client information with the strictest levels of security and confidentiality.
Our payment service providers are required by law to report any activity that raises suspicion of money laundering, funding of terrorism, or any other illegal activity. To enable them to fulfil these obligations, we transmit the following data: transaction data and KYC documents, your name and address. Our Payment Service Providers will only process the personal data for the above-mentioned purpose and in accordance with all applicable data protection laws.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use Our website or Services available on Our Website, we automatically collect information from your devices. We collect the following information:
Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use Our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent at Our website and the websites you visit just before and just after Our Website.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
Telemetry Information. If you use any of Our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
Usage Information. If you use Our website, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and Our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with Our website, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies. Cookies help Us to improve Our website and the Services that We provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of Our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on Our website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to Us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of Our website or usage of Our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We take all appropriate security measures in line with market driven best practice to protect your personal information.
If you are a new client, We will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you wish to stop receiving promotional material, industry news and betting-related offers from Luckbox, you can unsubscribe at any time by writing to our team at email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions set out in each of our communications to you.
If you wish to have your personal information removed, or receive the personal information that we store for your account, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Sharing Features
Our website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Sites
You may find links to third party websites on Our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as We have no control over them.