We use 3rd parties to try and get the best data possible to make sure you have as much information as possible to bet upon. Sometimes this means that the information might be incorrect. While such discrepancies are out of our control, we'll do our best to correct the information as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount I can bet?
- Is there a maximum limit on the amount of money I can bet per match?
- How many bets I can make per single match?
- Why can't I bet on some markets?
- Do you accept bets made via phone, email, or fax?
- Can I make a bet during the live stream?
- Can I change or remove a bet?
- Why was my bet cancelled?
- What happens if a match or event doesn’t take place?
- The score for a match is wrong. Why?