We’ve tried to keep this as simple as possible, but as this is a completely free credit, we have a number of restrictions. Basically, you can bet this just like money - you don’t have to bet it all at once - but it needs to meet some qualifying criteria before anything can be withdrawn, and it does expire. See below:
- (It will arrive immediately in your account) The free $5 balance will be credited as soon as you create a Luckbox account. By creating an account, we mean completing every step, including verifying your account via the confirmation email. You must opt-in to marketing communications to receive the balance.
- (You need to meet wagering requirements) It will not be possible to withdraw the winnings until you have placed bets totalling $50.00 (the ‘wagering requirement’). You can track your total bets in the “betting history” section of Luckbox.com.
- (You can only ever withdraw the winnings) When the wagering requirement is completed, you will not be able to withdraw the original $5 balance, only the winnings. The $5 will be removed from your balance. Before you can withdraw you need to verify your account and a payment method.
- (The whole thing will expire in one week) If you do not complete the wagering requirements within seven days, the entire amount of the $5 balance (including any winnings) will be forfeited and removed from your account.
- (This promotion may not be available tomorrow) This promotion can be withdrawn - or the terms can be changed - without notice.
- (Once per household) Only one reward is permitted per household.
- (You have to have a Luckbox account) You need to be able to hold a Luckbox account e.g. meet the minimum age and eligible country criteria, and hold no duplicate accounts.
- (The credit and wagering requirement will be in your account currency) Where we state $ above, this means £ if you have a GBP account currency and € if you have a EUR account currency. So the credit will be 5.00 in your account currency, and the wagering requirement will be 50.00 in your account currency.