From time to time we may offer promotional and loyalty bonuses. Unless otherwise stated in the Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion, here are the rules that apply to all bonuses on Luckbox:
- The expiration time of a bonus begins counting as soon as the bonus is credited to your account. Depending on the bonus you’ve received, this expiration period may vary. For more information please, see the terms and conditions of the specific bonus you’re using.
- Bonuses are wagered in the order in which they were received. For example, if you have two bonuses on your account, until you complete the wagering requirement of the first bonus the second will remain in queue. The expiry time of the bonus remains the same, even when the bonus is in queue, so you better hurry! :)
- Your bonus rollover will be counted only on bets that equal or surpass 1.81 odds, unless different minimum odds are stated in the Terms and Conditions of the specific bonus.
- Only bets with odds 1.81 or higher, unless higher minimum odds are required in the specific bonus terms and conditions, will count towards the wagering requirement of your bonus. This excludes rejected and cashed-out bets.
- If you don’t complete the bonus rollover before the expiry date of the bonus, the bonus and the winnings made with it will be removed from your account.
- If you place a bet before your bonus expires, but the bet is settled after the bonus expires, the winnings from this bet will not be credited to your account. Only settled bets count towards the bonus rollover within the expiration period.
- Unless stated otherwise, all casino bonuses will have a maximum bet restriction of $5 per game round. Failure to adhere to this may result in account closure and forfeit of the bonus and any winnings attained during the wagering of the bonus.
- If you claim a deposit bonus you can’t withdraw funds until the deposit bonus rollover is completed. If you request a withdrawal your bonus and all winnings made with it will be voided and you will only be eligible to withdraw your real money winnings and any previous account balances you might have had
- You may be required to verify your account before a withdrawal request can be processed.
- You can only withdraw to a payment method that you have already used for a deposit. If you’re withdrawing the winnings from a released no-deposit bonus, or if you want to request a withdrawal to a method you haven’t yet used for a deposit, you will need to make a deposit to register your payment method first. Have in mind that whenever possible, withdrawals must be requested to your most used deposit method. Every deposit must be rolled over at least once. Have in mind that not all payment methods that support deposits will support withdrawals as well. For more information on the payment methods please, refer to the Payments section of our helpdesk.
- All bonuses and offers are available only once per person, and only once per household. You will not be eligible to withdraw winnings from a bonus if you’ve already claimed the same bonus in a duplicate account, or if someone from your household (roommate, spouse, family member, or a friend who stays with you) has already received the bonus before you. If you’ve claimed the same bonus multiple times, or if we detect that accounts related to yours have claimed the same bonus multiple times, we reserve the right to remove the bonus and all bonus-related winnings from every account that has claimed it and permanently close all accounts we determine may have tried to abuse a bonus offer.
The following games are excluded from casino bonuses: 3 Kingdoms - Battle of Red Cliffs, Lil' Devil, Age of Conquest, Augustus, Castle Builder II, Mines. Coins, Boxes, Triple Tigers, White Rabbit, Aviator, Golden Stallion, Magical Reels, 1 Reel Panther, 1 Reel Joker, Red Hot Volcano
Unless stated otherwise, all casino bonuses will have a maximum bet restriction of $5 per game round. Failure to adhere to this may result in account closure and forfeit of the bonus and any winnings attained during the wagering of the bonus.
- Any form of fraudulent activity or attempt to abuse the system when rolling over the bonus will result in removal of the bonus and all winnings generated while the bonus was active. For the avoidance of doubt, Luckbox shall determine in its sole discretion what constitutes abuse of a bonus offer.
- You may not be eligible to claim certain bonus offers. Eligibility for bonus offers is determined by Luckbox at its sole discretion.
- Luckbox reserves the right to withdraw or change any bonus offer at any given time without prior notice to you.