This offer has expired. Please check current bonuses and promotions.
Deposit and we'll add 150% extra in your account. You’ll get the extra balance as soon as you deposit. There are wagering requirements and the deal expires. Here are the rules:
- (You need to use an offer code) When making a deposit, you need to use the bonus code HOME.
- (We’ll boost your deposit by 150% up to a maximum of $150 bonus) Deposit $100 and we will give you an extra $150. The maximum bonus you can receive is $150.
- (You get it immediately) The additional balance will be credited as soon as you deposit.
- (It doesn’t have to be your first deposit with us) If you’ve already deposited at Luckbox, first of all, thank you! Secondly, you are still eligible for the 150% Deposit offer
- You need to bet the bonus money before it or any winnings from it can be withdrawn) Bonus money must be wagered to 10 times its value before the bonus or any winnings from it can be withdrawn. For example, if you deposit $10 and get $15 bonus, you must bet a total of $150 on markets with odds higher than 1.5 before it’s released for withdrawal. This applies to each bonus amount separately.
- (The offer expires) You have 14 days to complete wagering after each bonus is credited, otherwise the bonus money plus any winnings from it will be removed from your balance.
- (If you have any other bonuses, they must be wagered first) If you have any active bonuses or rewards with wagering requirements when you deposit, the latest bonus will be queued. Wagering will not begin until the active wagering requirement is completed or expired.
- (This promotion may not be available tomorrow) This promotion can be withdrawn - or the terms can be changed - without notice.
- (Once per household) The offer is limited to one per household.
- (You have to have a Luckbox account) You need a Luckbox account, meeting the minimum age and eligible country criteria.
- (The credit and wagering requirement will be in your account currency) Where we state $ above, this means £ if you have a GBP account currency and € if you have a EUR account currency.